Learn how to make delicious and charming desserts in Wan Chai.
Private dessert making event holding up to 50 people. Choose up to 28 types of dessert and discover their secrets with family and friends. Sip some free flowing coffee and tea to go along with your saccharine treats.
- This activity is stroller and wheelchair friendly
- Only participants aged 6+ can join this activity
- Participants aged 6-11 must be accompanied by a paying adult aged 18+
- Children will be charged the same rate as adults
- This activity can hold up to 50 people at a time
- This activity is safe for pregnant women
- The activity is unable to accommodate for allergies, gluten intolerance, vegetarian diets, or other dietary needs
- Please note: Nuts will be used in this activity. Anyone with nut allergies should be cautious and only participate at their own risk
- Please note: The price is for reservation as the lowest consumption fee
- Pets are not allowed inside the venue
- Weekdays: HKD35 per minute
- Weekends and holidays (11:00 am - 2:00 pm): HKD60 per minute
- Weekends and holidays (3:00 pm - 6:00 pm, 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm): HKD85 per minute
Image Credit: Klook
Mon–Fri 10:00, Sat–Sun 11:00–22:00.
Weekdays: 6120 HKD (per person)
Weekends and Holidays (11:00 am - 2:00 pm): 9180 HKD (per person)
Weekends and Holidays (3:00 pm - 6:00 pm): 15900 HKD (per person)
Weekends and Holidays (7:00 pm - 10:00 pm): 9180 HKD (per person)
19 Hennessy Road 3/F, Kam Chung Commercial Building, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
How to get there?
- By MTR
Take Island Line to Wan Chai station, exit at C, and walk for 3 minutes
- By bus
Take No. 1, 1P, 37B, 37X, 75, 90, 91, 104, 603 bus to Asian House. Stop at Hennessy Road and walk for 2 minutes