This course will be an eye-opener and it will provide an opportunity for keen children to explore the possibility of technology and creation.
Students will learn basic and important concepts of STEM from coding, electronics to robotics.
We emphasize playing to learn, creativity and design thinking. Students will build fun and exciting projects with Squishy Circuit, Snap Circuits, Arduino, BBC micro:bit, and more.
At the end of this course, participants will bring their own designed robot home.
- Electronic Magic with Conductive Playdoh
- SnapCircuit Projects: Fly to the sky, Make a wish (Birthday Song), Light in the dark
- Google Blockly Games
- Micro:bit Projects: Welcome Sign, Create your own Animations
- Program and Make your own Arduino Robots
- 15 - 18 April 2019 - 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- 23 - 26 April 2019 - 9:00 am - 11:00 am
See more details on the website
Image Credit: Blueinno Technology Ltd.
Course Fee:: 3000 HKD (per student)
+(852) 3914 5257
Room 906, 9/F, Summit Insurance Building, 789 Nathan Road, Prince Edward, Kowloon, Hong Kong