Our students are at the centre of all we do. Our programmes promote learning in a fun and enjoyable way.
All classes taught by qualified teachers in real classroom settings. We bridge the gap between local and international school curriculum in language learning by blending traditional methods alongside interactive, engaging and meaningful approaches.
ESF Language & Learning language classes are age-appropriate and focus on key skills such as listening, speaking, reading, and writing through hands-on, fun and interactive activities in small groups.
We offer playgroups (from 6 months up), English and Spanish programmes for students 2.5 to 16 years old.
Our Premium Learning Centre is a registered centre with EDB in Wan Chai. It caters to playgroups, pre-school, and primary students. Our playgroup classes follow the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum, which is play and enquiry-based.
- Non-Government Organisation
- Qualified and experienced teachers
- Learn to communicate with confidence
- Develop creativity, critical thinking, and collaboration
- Improve self-confidence and problem-solving skills
- Progressive, play-based curriculum
- Focus on key skills such as understanding, listening, speaking, reading and writing through hands-on and interactive activities.
- Master a second language
- Learn important life skills through STEM activities
During non-term periods, we offer holiday programmes so the fun doesn’t stop when school does. We offer week-long sensational seasonal programmes In summer, we offer Full-day Camps where students can enjoy a language session in the morning and a sports session in the afternoon.
All ESF Language & Learning courses are open to both ESF and non-ESF students!
Image and Video Credit: ESF Language & Learning Centre
Mon–Fri 08:30–18:30, Sat 09:00–18:30, Sun 09:00–13:00.
Tel: +(852) 2711 1280