Create useful everyday items made of leather when you join this fun workshop by Handsbox in Hong Kong!
Be led by a professional instructor who will teach you how to use the proper tools in making your leather item.
Choose from various leather products including a key case, passport cover, or wallet.
Take home your finished product and give it as a gift or keep it for yourself!
- Date: This activity is only available from Monday to Friday
- Time: 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm, 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm, 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm, 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm, 4:00 pm - 4:45 pm, 5:00 pm - 5:45 pm
- Duration: 45 minutes
- This activity is stroller and wheelchair friendly
- Only participants aged 4+ can join this activity
- Children will be charged the same rate as adults
- Beginners are welcome to join the class
- Pregnant women and persons with disabilities are welcome to join this activity
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the classroom
Image Credit: Klook
Keys Case: 427 HKD (per person)
Passport Cover: 537 HKD (per person)
Leather Wallet: 647 HKD (per person)
Room A28, 58, 2/F, Wing Cheung Industrial Building, Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
How to get there?
Take the MTR to Kwai Hing station and leave via Exit E. It is a short walk from there.