What will caterpillars become when they grow up? What are the functions of different patterns and structures on their bodies? Through this online workshop, kids can learn about the science behind caterpillars, understand the adaptation strategies of living organisms, and also make your very own caterpillar craft.
Fifth and Sixth Session
- Date: 30-6-2021 (Wed)
- Time: 3:00 – 3:45pm and 4:30 – 5:15pm
Enrolment method: Please click here to register online (registration starts from 18-6-2021 (Fri))
Deadline for enrolment: 27-6-2021 (Sun)
Announcement of result: Successful applicants will be contacted by phone and confirmed by email on or before 29-6-2021 (Tue)
Remarks: The content of the above sessions are the same
- Platform: Cisco Webex
- Language: Cantonese
- Fee: Free of charge
- Age: Child aged 4-10 with parents (Age is calculated as at the date of the programme)
- Capacity: 70 families per session (First come, first served basis.)
Important Notes for Online Workshop
• Participants will need a PC / tablet / smartphone, and the following equipment:
- Headphone or speakers
- Microphone (used for communicating with instructor)
- Webcam (recommended equipment: may need to show progress of the work to instructor during the workshop)
• No recording of any kind is allowed without permission from the Museum.
• Before you join the online workshop by using Cisco Webex,
i) please download the relevant software and check the system requirements (including the operating system and browsers) for PC / tablet / smartphone at:
ii) the number of participants is limited to 70 families. Each family can only use the same device to join the workshop.
• To ensure a smooth reception, please make sure that your device is connected to WiFi or has sufficient mobile data with a stable connection.
Image Credit: Hong Kong Science Museum
30 June, 15:00–15:45 & 16:30–17:15.