All classes are arranged by appointment.
K11 Art Infinity is an art and cultural incubation hub committed to nurturing creative talents from young age.
K11 Docent Program aims to provide professional guided art tour service to give a further boost to public art appreciation, giving both audiences and tour givers a chance to interact with art and really get to know it.
Training will be provided and make sure participants go deeper than simply talking the talk.
• Art knowledge
• Communication and presentation skills
• Capacity to process information
• Time management
• Interaction with people of all ages and background
1. Core Training: Art Stories (1 hour)
2. Core Training: Presentation Skills (1 hour)
3. Complimentary Dialogue with Curator/ Artist/ Gallerist
4. Assessment: Role-Play
1. Selected students will lead art tours for public
2. Certificate of various level will be awarded according to service hours
*Level 1: Minimum of 4 hours per exhibition
Location: K11 art space (B2/F, K11)
Kollection Lab students can enroll for 2 Core Trainings at HKD250 at chi K11 art space in person.
Credit: Image of K11
1 March - 31 December, See the website for the opening hours.
Art Docent Junior Programme 小小藝術導賞員計劃: 500 HKD
+ (852) 3118 8070
18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
How to get there?
MTR Tsim Sha Tsui Stop
Middle Road Bus Stop: 1, 13X, 1A, 2, 203, 208, 230X, 234P, 234X, 237A, 242X, 252B, 259B, 259C, 26, 260B, 261B, 267S, 271, 271P, 280P, 281A, 296D, 35A, 41A, 6, 6A, 7, 81C, 81P, 87D, 9, N216, N241, N271, N281
Mody Road Bus Stop
Airport Express Complimentary Shuttle Bus
K3 Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui-Kowloon Station