“Play in the Woods: Storytelling in Nature” is a half-day programme designed for young children and their parents.
Through story sharing, young children are introduced to the enchanted natural world that they are intrinsically connected to. Young children will follow the characters and get immersed in the forest through engaging in sensory activities. Children and parents will have the opportunity to weave their unique experiences together and create their own nature story.
- Learn about the natural world through interactive story sharing
- Reconnect to nature through sensory explorations
- Immerse in the woods and discover the wonders surrounded
- Become storytellers and create unique nature story with art together
- Date & Time: 2 February 2019 (Saturday) 10:00-13:00
- Target Audience: 3-5 years old children (every child must be accompanied by an adult)
- Capacity: 8 pairs of children and parents (Max 20 participants per group)
- Language: Cantonese
- Fee: HK$250/pair of 1 child and 1 parent
- Addition adult HK$100/person (Max 1 additional adult per pair)
- Application: http://bit.ly/2VYY4dt
- Enquiry: Please contact Ms Ngan on 2483 7111 or email Ms Leung email@example.com.
Image Credit: Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden
pair of 1 child and 1 parent: 250 HKD
+(852) 2483 7200
Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories