Chinese New Year is just around the corner and we’re already getting excited about all the delicious food on the horizon!
No Chinese New Year would be complete without turnip cake and Chinese New Year pudding, so in this class, you’ll be learning how to make both. The turnip cake will feature Kee Wah’s specially selected Chinese Sausage, as well as our own in-house Betty’s XO sauce to give everything an unforgettable kick you won’t soon forget. For something sweet on the opposite end of the flavour spectrum, you’ll be making a Chinese New Year Pudding with Coconut Milk—the perfect companion for your turnip cake.
At the end of the class, you will also receive:
- 2 cake molds featuring ox and panda imprints
- 2 3D cake molds in the shape of an ox and a panda
- 1 Chinese New Year-themed A4 folders
- Chinese New Year red banners (4 pcs in 1 set)
- 3 Chinese New Year-themed boxes featuring the ox and panda
- Upon completion of the class, participants will be taking home 2 Betty’s XO Sauce Turnip Cake (300g) and 2 Chinese New Year Puddings with Coconut Milk (200g/pudding)
- Some production methods will be done with other students in the class.
- This course only accepts registration of students 13 years old and above
Image Credit: Kee Wah Studio
26 January, 19:00–21:30
28 January, 14:00–16:30
29 January, 19:00–21:30
30 January, 15:00–17:30.
Price: 520 HKD
+(852) 2343 8106
Hotline Operating Hours:
(Monday to Friday) 09:30 – 18:00 (except for lunch hour 13:00-14:00 and public holidays)
2/F, 188 Queen's Road East, Wanchai
How to get there?
By subway: Take Exit D from Wan Chai MTR station and walk for 5 minutes.