Lee Tung Avenue is inviting fans in town to the “Shine Like a Princess” party that runs from today to 2 January 2022. Paying tribute to 12 beloved Disney princesses, the Christmas campaign features a range of large-scale installations, measuring 5 metres in height, with 12 sets of splendid lighting, bringing to life the well-known, positive tales of the Disney heroines. Nearby, a 10m-tall Christmas tree is serving as an iconic festive backdrop. Meanwhile, the entire Lee Tung Avenue is decorated with crown-motif lights, which will be switched on from 5pm every day to reveal the enchanting charm of the Disney princesses.
- Gorgeous decorations and music bring stories of 12 Disney princesses to life - Each of the installations represent a Disney princess: the gentle, inquisitive Aurora; the optimistic, unshakable Cinderella; the kind-hearted, loving Snow White; the convivial, resolute Ariel; the gentle, sympathetic Belle; the clever, courageous Jasmine; the brave, perseverant Mulan; the free-spirited, adventurous Merida; the unwavering, fearless Rapunzel; the daring, selfless Moana; the active, adventure-loving Pocahontas; and the aspiring, responsible Tiana. A symbol of determination, the gleam with the silhouettes of the Disney heroines, revisiting their stories of kindness and bravery to spread positive vibes.
During the campaign period, shoppers stand the chance to win a 12-month Disney+ with HKBN 1000M Broadband Service Plan (valued at HK$3,732) by uploading a photo taken at Lee Tung Avenue on Instagram and Facebook with the hashtag #LTAXmas2021. Details will be announced on the social media channels and website of Lee Tung Avenue.
- Dress up and join the princesses at the glamourous party - Shoppers are invited to put on their best party outfits! On 4, 11, 18, 25, 26 and 27 December, by liking the social media pages of Lee Tung Avenue, they can have an instant photo taken for free, and even take a home a fabulous gift when they spend HK$300 or more in a single transaction at Lee Tung Avenue.
- Enjoy warming winter delicacies - On 27-28 November, 4-5, 11-12, 18-19, 24-27 December and 1-2 January 2022, the Christmas food trolley at Lee Tung Avenue will be giving away hearty delights including sugar roasted chestnuts and baked sweet potatoes to honour the season of sharing.
- Watch snow fall on Lee Tung Avenue - Artificial snow will be falling on Lee Tung Avenue on 27-28 November, 4-5, 11-12, 18-26, 30-31 December and 1-2 January 2022. Bring loved ones for a stroll and take photos against the captivating, surreal backdrop!
- Celebrate Christmas with cheery tunes - On 11, 12, 18, 19, 24, 25 and 26 December, over 15 charities and performing troupes will present Christmas carols, dance and other performances at Lee Tung Avenue.
- Support “Make-A-Wish Hong Kong’s Disney Princess-themed Charity Sale” to help sick kids turn their wishes into reality - Make-A-Wish, the world’s largest wish-granting charitable organisation, strives to fulfil dreams of children aged 3-17 with critical illnesses in a life-changing experience filled with hope, strength and joy. With support from The Walt Disney Company, the organisation is organising a charity sale at Lee Tung Avenue, offering a series of memorabilia themed on the much-loved Disney princesses including the “Give Strength Umbrella”, “Give Hope Tote Bag”, “Give Happiness Gold Flag” and “Wishmas Bracelet and Earrings Set”. With the kindness and courage demonstrated by the Disney princesses, Make-A-Wish hopes to energize and inspire Wish Children to combat their illnesses with positivity and strength!
- Online colouring contest for children to unleash creativity and win coupons - Children can unleash their artistic talent in the Christmas online colouring contest. The champion will receive up to HK$1,000 in coupons from Lee Tung Avenue. Details will be announced on the shopping street’s social media channels and website.
- Christmas-exclusive Disney Princess merchandise and Christmas shopping offers - Shoppers will be spoiled for choice by a wide array of limited-time-only princess-themed products and Christmas goodies* from Lee Tung Avenue merchants, including:
Image Credit: Lee Tung Avenue
30 November, 01 December–02 January, See the website for the opening hours.
+(852) 3791 2304
200 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai
How to get there?
Wan Chai MTR Station Exit A3
- Mini Bus
24M Admiralty MTR <-> Butler Road
24A Admiralty MTR <-> Shiu Fai Terrace (Circular)
35M Aberdeen Centre <-> Wan Chai (Johnston Road)
56 North Point (Marble Road) <-> Mid-levels (Robinson Road 88)
56A Causeway Bay (Caroline Centre) <-> Mid-levels (Robinson Road 88)
Shau Kei Wan <-> Western Market
Happy Valley <-> Kennedy Town
North Point <-> Shek Tong Tsui
- City Bus/ First Bus
109 Ho Man Tin <-> Macau Ferry Terminal Bus Terminu
5S Sai Ying Pun (Centre Street) <-> Wan Chai (Queen Elizabeth Stadium)
6 Central (Exchange Square) <-> Stanley Prison (via Ma Hang)
6A Central (Exchange Square) <-> Stanley Fort (Gate)
6X Central (Exchange Square) <-> Stanley Prison
10 Kennedy Town <-> North Point Ferry Pier
15 Central (Central Pier) <-> The Peak
66 Central (Exchange Square) <-> Stanley Plaza (via Ma Hang)