Open Day 2021
- Saturday, 25 th of September: Coronation Circle
- Saturday, 9 th of October: Island West
Come and visit Malvern College Pre-School Hong Kong, where the environment is the third teacher! Malvern College Pre-School Hong Kong is inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy. Every day, our dedicated team lovingly prepare learning spaces that are designed to be not only functional, but also
beautiful, inviting and reflective of a child’s learning.
The Reggio Emilia approach to schooling and nurturing children is unique. Children’s learning is ignited through relationships with their “three teachers”: the first teacher is the parent, guiding their children through their educational journey. The second teacher is the classroom teacher who actively works with
children and intentionally engages them in meaningful activities and conversation. The third teacher, however, is the environment. Often overlooked by more traditional settings as just a space where learning takes place, the Reggio Emilia philosophy elevates the classroom to an important and vital part
of education, where children can be creative and explore their surroundings while feeling safe and happy.
Visit us to find out how learning at Malvern College Pre-School Hong Kong is impacted by our flexible, nature-themed environment. We have prepared a range of fun and exciting activities for you and your child and can’t wait to meet you!
- Date: Saturday, 25 th of September 2021
- Time: 1.30-4.30pm
- Venue: Malvern College Pre-School Hong Kong, Coronation Circle campus, G09-12 Coronation Circle, 1 Yau Cheung Road, West Kowloon
- Date: Saturday, 9 th of October 2021
- Time: 10.30am – 1.30pm
- Venue: Malvern College Pre-School Hong Kong, Island West campus, G/F and 1/F Viking Court, 165-166 Connaught Road West, Sai Ying Pun
Image Credit: Malvern College Pre-School Hong Kong
25 September, 13:30–16:30
09 October, 10:30–13:30.
+(852) 3898 4668
G9-12, Coronation Circle, 1 Yau Cheung Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Southwest Kowloon