Organised by the West Kowloon Cultural District Authority, with Little Green Feet as the programme partner, “I Go to West Kowloon ＿＿” is a series of creative online workshops aiming to encourage people from 18 districts across all ages to create their own handicraft at home in lifestyle theme by using different materials, such as medal, wood, cement, food, paper and plastic, so as to discover the cultural characteristics of their communities and drive them to imagine a visit, including the people they will meet, the things they will encounter, and the activities they can do in West Kowloon.
Language: Cantonese with Chinese and English subtitles and Hong Kong Sign Language Interpretation
Family group (children aged 4-12 and parents)
Individual group (aged 13 or above)
Number of Participants: Quotas of workshops are limited, allocation will be made by drawing lots. Please refer to programme website for details.
For more information and registration:
- Programme Website: I Go to West Kowloon
- Facebook: I Go to West Kowloon
- WhatsApp / Signal: (852) 9667 5699
- Email: email@example.com
Remarks: Programmes are subject to change without prior notice.
Image Credit: West Kowloon Cultural District
12–29 April, See the website for the opening hours.
+(852) 2200 0217
West Kowloon Cultural District, Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon, HK
How to get there?
West Kowloon Cultural District is located at the Yau Tsim Mong District and is bounded by Canton road in the east, the Western Harbour Crossing entrance and Austin Road in the north and Victoria Harbour in the west and south.
Getting here is simple as it is easily accessible by MTR, ferry, bus and road.
- Exit from MTR Kowloon Station Exit E4 or E5, walk through Nga Cheung road and cross the footbridge, you will reach West Kowloon Cultural District within 10 minutes.
- Exit from MTR Austin Station Exit D2, followed by a 20-minute walk to the West Kowloon Cultural District. However, due to road works around Austin Station, we strongly recommend you to choose other routes.
- KMB: Take bus route No. 215X, 261B, 281A or 215P and get off at the Austin Road West bus stops, followed by a 5-minute walk to the West Kowloon Cultural District; for route No. 8, 11, 280X or 203E, get off at the Nga Cheung Road bus stops, followed by a 10-minute walk to the West Kowloon Cultural District.
- Cross harbour bus (via Western Harbour Crossing): Take route No. 904, 905, 914, 930, 934, 935, 948,962B, 962X, 967, 968, 969, 970, 970X, 971or 973 and get off at the toll plaza bus stops of the Western Harbour Crossing, followed by a 5 - minute walk to reach the West Kowloon Cultural District.
- Green minibus: Take route No. 77M and get off at Austin Road West, followed by a 5-minute walk to reach the West Kowloon Cultural District; for route No. 26 or 74, get off at the Kowloon Station Public Transport Interchange, followed by a 15-minute walk to reach the West Kowloon Cultural District via MTR Kowloon Station or Lin Cheung Road.
- There is an hourly-rated carpark at the West Kowloon Cultural District. During the peak periods on weekends and holidays, visitors are suggested to use public transport or park your cars in nearby carparks (Kowloon MTR station or Elements).
- There is a designated drop-off point exclusively for taxies.