Dr Daisy Yiyou Wang, Deputy Director of the Hong Kong Palace Museum, will explore the role of women in the formation of masterpieces in the history of Chinese painting and calligraphy. Important works, such as The Nymph of the Luo River, and The Late Autumn Letter in Running Script, will be examined from new perspectives.
- Language: Putonghua, with simultaneous interpretation in English and Cantonese, no subtitles are available
- Date: 12 June 2021 (Saturday)
- Time: 10:00-11:00am
- Event Platform: Zoom
- Speaker: Dr Daisy Yiyou Wang, Deputy Director, Hong Kong Palace Museum
- Fee: Free admission
- Enquiries: email@example.com
- The event schedule may be subject to change. The organiser reserves the right to change the programme.
- The lecture will only be live streamed on the day. Lecture recording will not be available.
About the Speaker: Dr Daisy Yiyou Wang, Deputy Director, Hong Kong Palace Museum
Image Credit: West Kowloon Cultural District