A parent & child bonding session to decorate those all so cute & yummy cakepopsicles!
Do you love to see fascinating & cute art creation on those lovely cakes? Well if you love the art of decorating, you would love this workshop!
Hosted and taught by Serena - the founder & baker of Nanatang Baking Studio, you are in for a real master class experience of learning the art of cake decorating from the master herself!
What you will learn from this class:
- Baking and shaping chocolate cake into magnum shape
- How to use chocolate and learn to dip the cake into chocolate
- Cake decorating skills using chocolate and fondant
- Learn how to create designs such as unicorn, A+ and apple
- Professional tips and important tricks for making any cake pops
What you will bring home:
- Min. 5 pieces of cake pops
- Print recipes
Why should you join?
It's a parent & child session, which means you get to spend the precious time bonding and learning a new skill with your little one! Suitable for kids aged 7 years and above, and preferably with a keen interest in exploring and experimenting in the kitchen whenever you're baking :)
What's more, Nanatang Baking Studio will offer after class help should you require when you are trying out at home again!
Image Credit: Creatopia
Price: 180 SGD
+65 9030 5537
Nanatang Baking Studio 41 Kampong Bahru Rd, Singapore 169358