Let your child learn the basics of woodworking by sawing and nailing together his/her very own woody stool!
- Suitable for Ages 9—13
- No prior experience required
- Learn the use of basic tools (hand saw, hammer, nails, etc.)
- Develop children’s independence by finishing a challenging wood project
- Hands-on experience engaging the senses
- Learn about sustainability
- Take a tour around our fully functional wood workshop
Our workshops run on 100% recycled wood that have been treated to look and feel as good as new. Besides learning about woodworking, here at GUI our educational programmes focus on sustainability and caring for the Earth. The workshop will also talk about the issue of waste management in Singapore, and how we can all do our part to reduce it.
Image Credit: Ground-Up Initiative
20 June, 14:00–17:00.
Price: 85 SGD
Ground-Up Initiative 91 Lorong Chencharu (Yishun) Singapore 769201