These are free community events for adults and kids alike.
I'll give an introduction to nature journaling and a prompt to get you exploring and creating a page of your own.
No experience neccessary.
Work on finishing your pages or bring a natural object to explore in your journal!
Cost: This is a FREE community event. A suggested donation of 40 AED per person/80 AED per family will help me to continue offering nature journaling opportunities!
Each month we will explore our location with new journaling skills and topics. No experience is necessary. Adults and children of all ages and ability are welcome. Children must be supervised by a parent at all times. I will provide about an hour of structured time but feel free to linger and enjoy as you like!
- Saturday, April 15 at Umm Al Emarat Park (5 pm)- Spend time journaling in the Botanical Garden. We will break for iftar and prayer but feel free to linger and picnic into the evening.
- Saturday, May 20 at Eastern Mangroves (7 am) - We will rent kayaks and make a stop at "Fox Island" for some journaling. Use the rest of the morning to explore as you like!
- Saturday, June 17 "Nature Journal Office Hours" (10 am) - indoor meetup location TBD)
Register by emailing: email@example.com
What to Bring: a notebook or sketchbook and something to write with. I will have some supplies available to borrow.
- Adults and children of all ages and ability are welcome.
- Children must be supervised by a parent at all times.
Image Credit: Leaves Me Curious