Fun Automation with Green Fingers!
KidsCode would introduce the concept of Internet of Things in a fun and simple way. Your kids will be using a series of microcontrollers, sensors and actuators, to allow gardening to be done in a much more efficient way. Learning is definitely easier with hands on practice on the equipment.
- No prior experience required.
What do your kids learn?
- Enter the world of sensors and micro-controllers
- Understand how to use Internet of Things (IoT) kit to automate daily activities around them
- Making sense of data collected via sensors
- Get to control objects with the use of internet connected mobile or PC
- Your kids will also learn to foster strategic and critical thinking
- Challenge your kids to solve problems independently
- Promotes creative thinking
- Inspire your kids to enhance their knowledge in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
How do Kidscode impart their knowledge to your child?
- Guide your child to identify the sensors and labels
- Guide your child to do a step-by-step process for connecting different sensors
- Get them to build the whole hardware unit on their own
- Teach children how to work with the hardware board
- Get them to work with the robot hardware
- Teach kids basic programming concepts
- Teach them to work with the programs to handle hardware using software
- Guide children to handle the robot hardware through a mobile application
This training method helps to instill the basics of coding, the sense of adventure and the confidence to explore new ways to code even after the course has been completed!
- Bring home your very first All-in-One, fully packaged IoT kit to automate your gardening at home
Normal: 749 SGD
+65 6227 7996
KidsCode SG, 51 Cuppage Road, #03-03 Singapore, Singapore 229469