Channel the legendary artist and architect Antoni Gaudí during this fun mosaic workshop.
Mosaic art is the art of creating images with small pieces of smooth colored stone or glass. From the floors of ancient Pompeii to the walls of the Hong Kong subway, mosaics have been a feature of urban life for thousands of years—and in this workshop, you'll get to try and experience it for yourself. You'll be able to develop your own design, as well as learn how to achieve dimension, blend color, and use power tools to cut the materials. At the end of the workshop, you'll create an amazing original piece of artwork to take back home with you as a souvenir! Ready to harness your inner mosaic artist?
- Create stunning images using small pieces of smooth colored stone or glass, and take it home as a souvenir!
- Master the mosaic tools and materials (tesserae) that make this timeless art form so fascinating
- Learn and practice the principles of mosaic cutting, texture, and composition
- Take your mosaic artwork home, or give it to a special someone or a friend as a gift!
- You could attend any 1.5 hour class between 2:00pm to 6:30pm
- Please note that this activity requires 2 people to book
- Beginners and skillful artists are welcome to participate
- This activity is recommended for people aged 4+
- Wheelchair facility is not available in studio
- This class requires certain level of hand motor skills
Image Credit: KLOOK
1.5 Hour Mosaic Art Workshop: 432 港元
Aura Art. 2/F, 18 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, HK
Walk from Causeway Bay MTR Station Exit A. You'll arrive at the venue in 2 mins