Attend our free demonstration lesson for Phonics on 30 January for new students studying K1–P1. One of our most popular courses, our Phonics courses incorporate good practice from the ‘Letters and Sounds’ and ‘Jolly Phonics’ programmes to create a multi-sensory learning experience.
- Free demonstration lessons
- Lessons are taught by experienced and professionally qualified teachers. Children will participate in classroom activities in an English-only environment. The younger group will be doing letter sounds and blending and the older group will be doing tricky words and alternative spellings.
- Course consultations and special discounts on course registration*
Our teachers will be present to answer any questions you may have about our courses. Our professional English Services Consultants will present our English course details to you and help you select the most suitable course. You can also enjoy a special offer* on our courses on the day of the event.
- Location: British Council, 3 Supreme Court Road, Admiralty
- Audience: Parents and new students studying K1–P1 for Phonics
Sunday 30 January 2021
Free Phonics demonstration lessons
- K1–K2 10.00–11.30 / 11.45–13.15 / 14.00–15.30 / 15.45–17.15
- K3–P1 10.00–11.30 / 11.45–13.15 / 14.00–15.30 / 15.45–17.15
*Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the arrangements on the event day.
Activities are held in English, are free of charge, and available only with advance registration on a first-come, first-served basis. Each parent can register each child for one session. If a parent registers a child for more than one session, only the latest registration record will be valid. Parents are required to register their children according to their age, and have to verify that the information they enter is correct. The British Council may cancel, without notice, any child’s registration in the case of missing or incorrect information. Due to the large number of participants, there may be delays to the schedule or a change of arrangement. Please take this into consideration when planning your time on the day. Please note that only one parent or guardian for each student is allowed to participate in the demonstration lesson.
To ensure your child’s health and safety, we have put some measures in place.
Health and travel declaration: no one will be allowed to join the Open Day without a completed Health and Travel Declaration form.
Temperature checks: please check temperature at home in advance. A temperature of 37.3°C is not acceptable and anyone with this temperature or above will not be allowed to join the Open Day activities. We will also check the body temperature of all visitors and staff upon entry to our teaching centres.
Masks: masks must be worn upon entering our teaching centres. Parents (or guardians) and students must wear a mask in class. Anyone refusing to wear a mask in class will not be allowed to join the lessons.
Image Credit: British Council Hong Kong
+(852) 2913 5100
British Council, 3 Supreme Court Road, Admiralty