A greener world starts with greener habits, a philosophy Café Sausalito instil in their daily business operations and hope to inspire in their customers.
Café Sausalito launched the Sausalito Sustainability Projects (SSP) in 2017 as a collection of activities and initiatives to contribute back to the community. Share your green ideas with other parets below! They're open to new collaborations that contribute to a common goal.
SSP runs the following programmes:
- Go Cup Friday - Every Friday, customers who bring their own cup or rents a Go Cup can enjoy special perks.
- Water For Free - To fight the amount of plastic water bottles, a website and app that locates free water sources for people to refill their reusable bottles.
- Food Savior - A platform that allows us to sell excess food at a discounted price to reduce waste.
- Bring Your Own Cup - Café Sausalito offers $2 discounts on any takeaway drinks carried in reusable bottles.
- Deliveroo - To reduce carbon footprint.
- Last Straw Movement - The use of paper straws by Last Straw Movement.
- Upcycling - Incorporation of daily grinds into natural, handmade soaps made by The PO Workspace.
- Monthly Charity Drives - Charity events.
- Customized Catering - If your event requires a menu with specialized nutrition or utensil-free food options, Café Sausalito can come up with catering solutions.
Find out details, benefits and special perks of these programmes!
Credit: Images of Café Sausalito
星期一–星期五 10:00–19:00, 星期六 09:00–19:00, 星期日 09:00–18:00.
+(852) 3689 3292
201 Tai Nan St Sham Shui Po
Sham Shui Po MTR Station Exit A2, Tai Nan Street towards Prince Edward