HandsOn Hong Kong (HOHK) is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Hong Kong's social sector through the mobilization of volunteer services.
Founded in 2007, HOHK runs more than 100 volunteer activities each month, working with 70+ nonprofit partners across the community to serve those in greatest need, including children and youth, the elderly, ethnic minorities, homeless people, refugees, people with disabilities, animals and the environment. In 2016 alone, and with the support of dedicated volunteers, volunteer leaders and community-minded corporations, HOHK organized 1,600+ volunteer activities, having an impact on more than 28,000 beneficiaries.
HOHK's Mission: to mobilize and empower the community to meet pressing social needs in Hong Kong through volunteer services.
HOHK's Vision: an engaged and caring community that gives its time and talent to transform Hong Kong.
- Making volunteering as accessible and rewarding as possible by providing a wide range of options to meet diverse interests
- Ensuring ease and flexibility for volunteers with busy schedules--working professionals, families, students and others interested in community service
- Raising awareness of Hong Kong's pressing social needs and offering the public opportunities to lend a hand to serve the community
- Supporting Hong Kong's vibrant nonprofit sector by developing innovative programs that attract individual and corporate volunteers
- Helping corporates meet social responsibility and community engagement goals through customized volunteer programs
- Making connections and matching the needs of nonprofits with the skills and talents of Hong Kong residents
- HOHK's services are provided to nonprofit partners and individual volunteers at no cost
Working hours: Mon–Fri 09:00–18:00.
Image Credit: HandsOn Hong Kong (HOHK)
HandsOn Hong Kong Office, Unit A, 9th Floor, Easy Tower, 609-611 Tai Nan West Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon Hong Kong