Marvel 10K Weekend 2017 – Presented by AIA Vitality” is coming on September 16 and 17
Following the success of last year’s inaugural 10K Weekend—the official running event at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort in which close to 9,000 athletes and families participated—this unique offering is making a heroic return this year with even more Disney magic combined with the joy of exercise!
Following the immense response to the park’s new Iron Man Experience and in anticipation of the upcoming Marvel Super Hero Summer, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort is proud to announce that the “Marvel 10K Weekend 2017 – Presented by AIA Vitality” is coming on September 16 and 17. Captain America, Spider-Man, Thor and other Marvel Super Heroes are gearing up for a series of immersive Marvel-themed activities with guests, creating a one-of-a-kind Disney sporting experience at the resort!
There will be four types of races at the Marvel 10K Weekend:
- September 16: the Thor 5K will challenge runners to hit lightning speed
- September 17: the Captain America 10K will put a runner’s endurance to the ultimate test
- September 16,17: the Spider-Man 3K and the Kids Races
For extra Disney magic, adults and young runners can join the event dressed as their favorite Super Hero. The Marvel 10K Weekend 2017 Presented by AIA Vitality is an occasion not to be missed by Marvel and Disney fans!
Event and registration details will be announced next month. Please stay tuned for further details. For more information on Marvel 10K Weekend 2017 as well as attractions and vacations at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, sign up here
Credit: Image of Hong Kong Disneyland
HK Hong Kong Disneyland Resort New Territories
How To Get There:
- By MTR: ride MTR to Disneyland Resort Station on the Disneyland Resort line
- By bus. See route information
- By car or coach (parking facilities available)