Help your child get ready for playing the violin!
This 55-minute class allows you and your child to learn the fundamentals needed to be successful at violin lessons and have fun together at the same time!
- Musically Focused.
- ca. 24 Musical Activities every class.
- Activities focus on preparing for violin/pre-violin games.
- Children make music – singing, dancing, playing percussion.
- Lots of movement for active 3-year olds.
- Experienced and trained teachers.
- Live Violin Music Every Class.
- Develops English Language & Social Skills.
- Develops Fine Motor Skills.
- Increases Attention Span & Focus.
- Lots of Movement & Freedom to be Creative!
- Multi-Layered Progressive Curriculum.
- No need to “keep up” with the class.
- Students progress at their own pace appropriate for 3 year olds.
- Join whenever you are ready.
- Parents Participate too! (No musical experience or instruments needed)
Class Limit of 5.
- Occasional Special Performances by young violinists in class.
- 2 concerts per year in which the STEP 2 students and parents perform!
- 2nd STEP of the 3-STEP Suzuki Family Music Program!
- Those who have completed STEP 2 are given priority for entering STEP 3 Violin & Viola
- Open Classes: Tuesdays 9.30am; Wednesdays 2pm; Saturdays 12pm noon
- Full Classes: Saturdays 10.30am
- 55-min weekly class.36-weeks per year, two 18-week terms per year
Register now here!
Image Credit: Hong Kong Suzuki Music Institute
星期二 09:30–10:25, 星期三 14:00–14:55, 星期六 12:00–12:55.
Per Class : 500 港元
+(852) 3956 4865
+(852) 5500 1528 (Whatsapp)
+(852) 5500 1528 (WeChat)
Suite 1107-1108, 11th Floor, Pacific Plaza, 410 Des Voeux Road West Kennedy Town, Hong Kong Hong Kong