Established in 1960, the Jean M. Wong School of Ballet has developed into a school with seven studios operation in Hong Kong, Kowloon & New Territories.
The School is recognized as one of the most reputable ballet institutions in Asia.
The School offers a wide-ranging curriculumin classical Ballet and Dance with emphasis on the Royal Academy of Dance Syllabus. It provides training for students of all levels, from those dancing for pure enjoyment to those pursuing for a professional career in dance.
- Little Ballerina ages 3 - 5
- Baby Ballerina ages 2 - 2.5, 2.5 - 3
- Jazzy Kids ages 5 - 8
- K-Pop Dance ages 9+
- Mish Mash Clay and "Do": Funny Circus ages 3 - 5.5
- Food Art: Yummu Afternoon Tea Party ages 4 - 7
- Creative Drawing: Creatures of the Sea ages 3 - 5.5
- Chinese Ink Painting: Birds and Flowers ages 5 - 12
- Chinese Calligraphy ages 6+
- Piano ages 4+
Image Credit: Jean M. Wong School of Ballet
+(852) 2886 3992
18 Tanner Rd North Point