- Deepen your insight into Chinese culture
- Join a condensed workshop for beginners providing a quick glimpse of traditional Chinese ink painting on silk/ paper fans.
- Get a basic intro into Chinese painting and equipment guided by the studio's artist.
- Get a quick glimpse into the differences between Chinese and Western Painting
- Practice painting a typical beginner's Chinese art motif: bamboo in ink and color pigments.
- At the end of the experience, take home an elegant fan with you.
*For other motifs such as flowers etc. would require a foundation of at least 4-8 Chinese painting classes here
*OR try out 2 condensed classes learning how to paint Lotus flower on fan here
- Sutiable for Beginners adults | 12 years old +
- Duration 2 hrs
Includes 1 silk/ paper fan
* Enjoy freshly brewed tea on the side
- Wed, Thu, Fri - Morning 10:00am
- Tues, Wed, Fri - Afternoon 3:00pm
- Tues, Wed - Evening 6:30pm
- Sat - Morning 10:00am andAfternoon 2:00pm or 4:30pm
Image Credit: KA Atelier. Private Painting Studio
14 四月 - 30 十一月, 瀏覽這個網站查看開放時間.
Fee: 520 港元
+(852) 3484 2919
2G Star St Wan Chai
MTR station: Admiralty. Follow Star Street/ Pacific Place 3