Get a group of friends together and learn this ancient art form online from the comfort of your own home!
You'll be guided step-by-step through experimenting with Chinese paintbrushes, rice paper and ink, and be introduced to a typical Chinese painting motif: bamboo.
- Get an introduction into the history of Chinese Painting and the different tools & materials that are involved.
- Discover the traditions of Chinese painting and learn the contrasts between Chinese and Western Art
- Experiment with different Chinese artistic tools and paper, guided by a professional
- Be guided to create your very own bamboo-theme ink painting on rice paper
- *Adults | Kids (11 yrs +) | 1.5 hours
- *Classes will be conducted via Zoom
- * Min. of participants : 4 people.
Time slots available:
- Please email preferred time slots before purchase.
*Please email other prefered time slots if above do not work for you.
This class includes a Basic Beginners Kit (Free shipping in Hong Kong)
- Equipment included in Basic Beginners Kit:
- "Big Orchid Bamboo" brush, Chinese Ink, rice paper (vintage finish semi - seized)
Plus small sample of 3 types of paper to pratice on.
- Other things to prepare at home:
A4 paper, water holdder, tissue paper, 2 small plates to hold ink
Image Credit: KA Atelier. Private Painting Studio
20–30 九月, 01–31 十月, 01–30 十一月, 瀏覽這個網站查看開放時間.
Fee: 560 港元