Join up dancing classes this summer:
- Knowing Your Body - With the use of props to identify body parts through active movements to enhance body awareness and control (Facial, Body & Limbs)
- Little Explorer - Exploring dimensions that are in relation to their body, such as Levels (high vs low), Sizes (large vs small), Speed (fast, slow & pause) and Directional (forward, sideways & backward).
- Bubbling World - Refer to basic movements within a body bubble (exploring Personal Space).
- Floating Clouds - Refer to movements that travels (exploring General Space)
- Little Magician - Perform movements with use of props on spot or travel in relation to their body and props.
- The Story Teller - With use of images and story to make shapes with their bodies - letters, geometric shapes, reference of animals & daily life action. Respond to cues for movements to create their own dance
- The Little Olympian - Physical training activities include balancing, hopping, crawling, jumps & leap.
Contacts: +(852) 2328 8223 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Image Credit: Kendall International Preschool and Nursery
+(852) 2328 8223
G/F, RESIDENCE 228, 228 Fuk Wing Street, Cheung Sha Wan, West Kowloon, Гонконг