ARTS...DRAMA...SCIENCE...SPORTS... ART TALKS...FIELD TRIPS...MANDARIN
- HALF DAY & FULL DAY OPTIONS
MMK1: 4 to 6 years old
- Arts & Clay: Autumn Landscapes, Pop Art, Cartoon Art, Clay Sculpting. Acrylics, Watercolour, Gouache, Clay
- Curiosity Kids Science Camp:
Day 1 & 2 : "Colour Science" : Explore the wonderful world of colours, learn the science behind colours and how they work ! Design your own colour bubbles and colour wheel.
Day 3 & 4 :" Force" Learn what is Force and how does it come into play in our daily lives. Design a simple scientific toy which uses force to work. Play with it as you get to take it home!
Day 5 : "Out Door Science" : Be a Paleontologist for a day as we take the children outdoors to dig a Dinosaur from a fossil !
- Drama: Explore vocal and physical aspects through games, tasks, role portrayal
MMK2: 7 to 10 years old
- Art&Clay: Explore different mediums to illustrate the beauty of Autumn. Learn different watercolour effects, like wet on wet or fun cartoon art
- Curiosity Kids Science Camp AM:
Density: Explore the concept of Density through hands on experiments.
Force: Explore the concept of Force. Design a Marble Run.
Slime Splash ! Learn the science behind slime as we explore making 2 different types of slime.
- MMK Science Camp PM: Children will learn about the theory of evolution. From Darwin to Lamarck, and the most recent theories.
- Drama: Enact short scenes. Learn collaboration, communication, management skills.
MMK2: 11 to 13 years old
- MMK Art Talks: Tweens will talk about and discover Art. Studying famous paintings and then jamming ideas about art helps to think critically, develop strong reasoning skills, pay attention to nuance, and explore new ways of interpreting the world.
- MMK Art: Autumn inspired landscape painting. Tweens will discover different folliage colours. Creating textures and brushstrokes on their very own canvas. Clay offers self-expression with no prior experience needed.
- Drama: Tweens will get creative and enact scenes. Teaches interacting, speech and communication.
Image Credit: Metropolis Museum
Half Day(am\pm): 4000 港元
Full Day : 7000 港元