Learners will find themselves in the year 2100, when space travel is more common and multiple colonies have established themselves on far away planets.
In this 15 hour module, learners will work as part of a learning team to persuade new people to join their colony. Bringing together creative writing, application of maths, digital literacy and code, there is ample opportunity for learners to develop out of the box thinking and practice their written and verbal communication. How will they lead others to accept the changes that come with space exploration? Only time will tell!
Maths and Science
- Calculate the area of a shape
- Scale a shape up or down
- Identify how to calculate scaled area
Language and Literacy
- Summarise factual information in their own words
- Use persuasive vocabulary
- Vary sentences to create effect by selecting appropriate grammar and vocab
- Provide reasoned justification for their views
Technology, Innovation and the Arts
- Learn to create and edit a digital video to communicate ideas persuasively
Image Credit: Neobael
26 六月 - 30 六月, 時間: 16:00-19:00.