It’s easy to view forces and an impossibly complex physics concept, but they become much simpler when we explore what they can do!
In this module, learners start by working through a series of experiments to explore how we can measure force and incorporate our knowledge of forces into design.
Alongside, they explore the running blades used by world-class athletes, how humanitarian aid can be delivered by parachute and how we can present factual information using good literacy techniques.
Maths and Science
- Calculate average and the relationship between the average, total number and the number of data
Language and Literacy
- Factual recounts (e.g. news reports), information reports, explanations, expositions (simple debate)
- Reviewing and proofreading
Technology, Innovation and the Arts
- Using spreadsheets for statistical analysis
- Exploring science concepts using design
Image Credit: Neobael
28 六月 - 9 七月, 時間: 16:00-19:00.
+65 3138 5290