Being a football manager sounds like a dream job, but playing a role in the world's most popular sport requires a blend of skills.
This 30 hour module explores real ideas such as communicating effectively with players, building the perfect team and how to use maths to coach for success. However, some more unexpected problem-solving is also put into practice, such as designing the perfect football boot and budgeting for the team's kit! With the safe and supportive environment of a learning team behind you, all students are going to thrive in their new role as football managers.
Maths and Science
- Mental maths +/- with 2 digits
- Adding and subtracting money in decimals
- Solving word problems involving +/-
- Learn how to read structured data in tables
- Learn about angles, perpendicular and parallel lines
- Sort numbers ascending and descending up to 1,000
Language and Literacy
- Watch and document non-fiction facts
- Factual writing using Who, What, When, Where, Why and How
- Joint reading of texts by Tom Palmer
Technology, Innovation and the Arts
- Understanding of public arts and the benefits to communities
- Composition and preparation of a mural
Image Credit: Neobael
14 六月 - 25 六月, 時間: 16:00-19:00.