Skip the city buzz and go on a crossroad to Hong Kong's greenest territory in Lantau Island!
Rake in the new sights and smells of the island's endless mountainous terrains, long sandy stretches of coastline, and the smooth, marbled monuments of Ngong Ping Village. Enrich your west coast trip admiring the stunning views as you soak up the rays of sun shining on the tiny island itself. Make it even more memorable when you join Ngong Ping's “DIY360 Workshop,” which features the “Paper Craft Workshop!” Be a Lantau local for a day and explore your artistic side as you make a beautiful 3D photo frame or a cable car-themed ornament vivified with your own design. You may add your warmest regards on the wishing tag to create the perfect souvenir – a little piece of sentiment you can bring home for your loved ones. Complete with round trip rides in the Standard or Crystal Cabin plus free admissions to the Tian Tan Buddha, Po Lin Monastery, and the Wisdom Trail, this tour is worth every penny if you're looking to experience Hong Kong's vibrant local culture!
- Add some creative spice to your Ngong Ping Village experience when you join the Paper Craft Workshop!
- Be a Hong Konger for a day and make your relaxing Lantau trip even more memorable
- Make the most out of your Lantau trip as you craft your own masterpieces that are uniquely local
- Explore your inner creative as you build your very own 3D photo frame or cable car-themed ornament
- Add your warmest regards on the wishing tag to create the perfect souvenir for your loved ones
- Paper Craft Workshop - Cable Car Ornament Saturday: 12:00pm
- Paper Craft Workshop - 3D Photo Frame Sunday: 12:00pm
Image Credit: KLOOK
Cable Car Ornament + Round Trip Standard Cabin: 300 港元 (was HKD 320)
Cable Car Ornament + Round Trip Crystal Cabin: 360 港元 (was HKD 390)
3D Photo Frame + Round Trip Standard Cabin: 300 港元 (was HKD 320)
3D Photo Frame + Round Trip Crystal Cabin: 360 港元 (was HKD 390)
Li-Nong Tea House, Shop 8, Ngong Ping Village
- By MTR to Tung Chung station: Take Exit B. The cable car terminal is located adjacent to the station
- By bus to Tung Chung: E11, E21, E23, E31, E32, E33, E34, E41, E42, 1R, S1, 2, 21, and 23