CNY holiday is arriving soon, it’s time to plan for kids’ holiday activities. We offer a series of coding camps to students aged 3.5 to 16+.
Let’s have fun this winter! We guarantee a 1:4 teacher-student ratio for all of our classes. A high disinfection standard is maintained as well.
- Cubetto (Age: 3.5 - 4.5) - Learn Coding without Screen. Cubetto is a lovable wooden robot, whom shall bring the youngest group of kids to their very first wonderful journey of coding, fostering their interest in exploring the world of unlimited possibilities. Through exploration, experiment, application and development, our little ones shall achieve all-rounded personal development while having fun learning the basics of computer programming.
- ScratchJr (Age: 4.5 - 6) - Create Animation with iPad. ScratchJr allows young children to learn the concept and basic sequence of coding. Just like playing jigsaw puzzle, complicated programming scripts are simplified to coding blocks. Coding is done by dragging the blocks together correctly in sequence; the characters can then follow the commands of the codes to make up an animated story.
Neuron (Age: 5.5-7) - Work with Electronic Blocks. With Neuron, our children will be able to take a big leap forward in their journey to code, and learn the logic of the computational language. Neuron classes make use of electronic blocks to teach the importance of logical sequencing in programming. While playing with the blocks, and learning the different uses and functions of them, our young creators shall explore the unlimited ways of applications.
Jimu Robotics (Age: 6-7) - Create & Assemble Robotic Models. Students will learn to be an “engineer” in Jimu Robotics course. By having a keen observation towards objects of daily life, including animals and machines, students pay close attention to the characteristics, shape and operation principles of each object. With a general understanding, students will start assembling various small components to rebuild particular objects using different building blocks.
Dash Robot (Age: 6-7) - Program the Robot. Dash is an all-rounded learning tool as it carries many of the components to understand and learn how to code, such as the programmable LED-light, speakers and microphones, and those proximity sensors. This allows our students to see that coding involves multi-dimensional control and thinking that there could be multiple receiving signals and corresponding reactions all happen in parallel on one single tool.
MIT Scratch (Age: 7.5-10) - Create Animations and Games. With Scratch, you can program your own interactive stories, games, and animations — and share your creations with others in the online community. Scratch helps young people learn to think creatively, reason systematically, and work collaboratively — essential skills for life in the 21st century.
mBot Robotics (Age: 9+) - Robotics & Engineering. mBot course requires hands on actions to build the robot, including assembling the physical components, connecting the circuit cables, fitting-on the sensors, etc. And finally they have to load the written program onto the robot, and check in details whether the codes really work as expected. Projects created with mBot are all very practical in real lives.
Minecraft Modding (Age: 9+) - Change the Minecraft World with Coding. “Modding is just another word for modify”. Have you ever played Monopoly and changed the rules a little, to speed up the game? Then you already have experience in modding! Minecraft is not the first video game to be “moddable”, but, until recently, modding was only truly accessible to professional computer programmers who have the skills to write complex code.
AppInventor (Age: 10+) - Design Mobile Applications. AppInventor involves both the backstage and front-stage creation and design, so students not only have to take care of the commands and sequences for the apps to function as expected, they also have to make sure the user-interface are friendly to be used.
- Tsuen Wan Centre: Grand City Plaza
- Kowloon Bay Centre: Telford House
- Shatin Centre: Kings Wing Plaza 2, Shek Mun
See more details on the website
Image Credit: RoboCode Academy
Telephone: (852) 2488 1412
Whatsapp: (852) 5998 8972