Looking for some action this summer holiday? Join us for 6 weeks of action-packed superhero-themed fun and discover what makes you super!
- Week 1 (2 - 5 July): Search and Rescue
Emergency! All hands on deck. Rescue your way through this role-play focused week.
- Week 2 (8 - 12 July): Deep Sea Adventure
Learn about how the heroes of the deep protect the ocean floor in this sensory focused week.
- Week 3 (15 - 19 July): Saving the World
Discover what it takes to protect our environment in this conservation focused week.
- Week 4 (22 - 26 July): Superhero Bootcamp
Learn what it takes to become a superhero with this physically focused week.
- Week 5 (29 July - 2 August): Global Heroes
The world is a gigantic place full of heroes. Take a closer look at these heroes cultural backgrounds this week.
- Week 6 (5 to 9 August): You Are My Superhero
Show your appreciation for the superhero in your life with this creative focused week.
*Minimum two weeks enrolment.
Date: 2 July - 9 August 2019
- Morning session: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Full day session: 9:00 am - 15:00 pm
Age: 6 months - 6 years
- Morning session: HK$2,750 /week
- Full day session: HK$3,250 / week
We also offer day care & playgroup sessions at Repulse Bay, please enquire for schedules & fees.
Also, our Summer Camp will be held at Pok Fu Lam:
Image Credit: Safari Kid
Morning session:: 2750 港元 (per week)
Full day session:: 3250 港元 (per)
+(852) 2874 3007
Shop G106A - 107A, The Repulse Bay, 109 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay, Hong Kong