Young students can look forward to performing like their DJ idols, using all the professional club level equipment and software.
They will be guided through the journey all DJ’s take from learning the basics of music theory, ear training to song selection, set preparation and the mixing process.
Students from this course have gone on to do great things like performing live exhibition DJ sets at Clockenflap, Affordable Art Fair and Club Volar!
- Introduction to the DJ experience
- First look at DJ equipment and set up
- Correctly using headphones
- Song selection
- Basic music theory
- Ear training
- Basic Effects
- Music styles and genres
- Set preparation
- Duration: 5 x 60 minute sessions (1 x session per week recommended)
- Course type: One to one instruction
- Course requirements: None
- Course pre-requisites: None
Image Credit: Sol Passion Music
Fee: 4000 港元
+(852) 9422 0367
11/F EIB Tower, 4-6 Morrison Hill Rd, Wan Chai