Create readiness for preschool learning
Discoverer@SPRING is designed to address the critical areas of development for well-rounded young children in the lead up to pre-nursery through a multifaceted approach.
Building on the skills and developmental milestones reached through KindyROO@SPRING and Sensory@SPRING , the programme aims to foster a child’s self-independence, good manners, discipline, intra / interpersonal skills, language and social development, logical thinking and much more. These capabilities will help children by giving them a greater edge when presenting at interview settings while boosting their capacity to learn by the time they enter school.
The 18 to 24 months Discoverer helps to:
- Develop general knowledge through theme-based learning, learning through food and large equipment-based play
- Form discipline and manners through routine and socialisation activities
- Promote language development and comprehension through story time
- Enrich sensory capabilities through exploration and messy play
- Build musical interest and capability through songs, rhythm and dance
To enrol, please visit SPRING centre where you will be guided through registration formalities. Should you have an enrolment enquiry, please call +852 3465 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Image Credit: SPRING
星期六 09:15–10:45, 星期日 09:15–12:30.
+(852) 3465 5000
3/F, Centre Point 181-185 Gloucester Road Wanchai, Hong Kong