Ready for any playing field
Supersport@SPRING engages children in a range of physical and sporting activities that allow them to expend energy in a directed manner. The psycho-motor (mental and muscular) learning that your child will experience in this class focuses on movement concepts and strategies, building power and strength, enhancing balance and coordination in addition to other essential skills.
The programme achieves key learning objectives through more than 15 different types of sports including mini soccer, basketball, tennis, floor hockey, bowling, archery, boxing, yoga and more. Sporting safety will also play a large part in all classes so children can begin to develop a sense of respect for themselves and others early on in life.
- Introducing basic movements such as grabbing, throwing, swinging, and kicking along with simple sport terminology
- Enhancing children’s gross / fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Giving simple instructions consisting of one or two commands
- Fostering parent and child bonding to have fun via sporting activities
- Demonstrating how to be a team player and engage in group activities
To enrol, please visit SPRING centre where you will be guided through registration formalities. Should you have an enrolment enquiry, please call +852 3465 5000 or email@example.com
Image Credit: SPRING
星期六 10:45–11:45, 星期日 15:30–16:30.
+(852) 3465 5000
3/F, Centre Point 181-185 Gloucester Road Wanchai, Hong Kong