This summer we are bringing the world to you with a dynamic 6-week program that's the perfect balance of education and discovery.
Starting in June, students will attend two hours of camp each day with a variety of content to choose from.
The camp will culminate in students creating a written report or video presentation of their favorite experience.
Classes Available for Pre Registration:
- Adventures in Travel
- Advanced STEM Science
- Advanced Math & Physics
- Advanced Stem Science Camp Artificial Intelligence/Modern Technology
- Basic Math Skills
- Creative Writing
- ESL Prep for English
- ESL Prep for Social Studies
- ESL Prep for Science
- ESL Speaking Group
- ESL for Math
- Game Design for Beginners
- How to Think Like an Entrepreneur
- Harry Potter Book Club
- Herbalism for Beginners
- Run Your First 5K
- Plant Based Naturalism
- Virtual World Tour
- Zumba Dance Class
- Matrices and Encrypted Coding
- CV, Job Interviews and Professional Skills Chinese for Beginners
Summer Camp Dates:
- Session 1 - June 6-July 15
- Session 2 - July 18-August 26
Image Credit: Aquinas International Academy
6 June - 15 July, See the website for the opening hours
18 July - 26 August, See the website for the opening hours.
AIA Vice Principal Jennifer Williams (+1) 813 -415 -8110 (USA)