The new seaside paradise at the heart of Dubai
Nestled at the heart of Dubai’s coolest beachfront destination of La Mer in between panoramic views of the ocean and Dubai’s skyline, Laguna transports you to a carefree, seaside paradise where hours of fun can be had by the whole family.
A perfect day spent combining friends, family, slides and the sea is what Laguna Waterpark is all about. Whether you’re looking for a laidback afternoon, a blast of excitement, or are keen to shred some waves, Laguna Waterpark offers something for the thrill-seekers and the chill-seekers alike:
- Have an invigorating surf experience with WaveOz 180
- For those looking for adventure, look no further than the heart pounding Free Fall journey!
- Relax and unwind in cosy cabanas offering up some cool shade from the sun, perfect for downtime.
- Go with the flow on Laguna’s Lazy River and relax back as your tube is swept along the lazy river oasis.
- Mad Racer takes riders on an exciting adjacent competition over a series of gut-wrenching bumps
- Aqua Play is a super play structure with fun waterslides and giant “soaker” bucket.
- The Splash Pad serves up fun for toddlers and younger children
- Experience surprising twists and turns before dropping onto the massive manta wing and experiencing zero-gravity
- Refuel in Laguna Waterpark’s main restaurant, chill-out at the surf club, or dine on the roof-top balcony with stunning views across the Arabian Gulf and glistening Dubai skyline.
Image Credit: Laguna Waterpark
Full Day Pass: 95 AED (was 99 AED)
800 MERAAS (637227)
+971 4 317 3999
La Mer, Jumeirah
How to get there?
RTA Buses 9 and 88
Complimentary shuttle buses from key hotels to La Mer also provided.