Introducing Carnival at Melba, a one-stop event with something for everyone to enjoy.
Mark 25th March on your calendar, and be ready to shop, dine, and be entertained by live performances and more!
We are kicking off our very first carnival with a Retro theme as we partner with Vintage Flea Market by The Retro Factory who will be bringing their pop-up market with vendors selling vintage clothes, records, antiques, and more, to give you a hit of sweet nostalgia!
A fun family day in the field... While the adults enjoy food & drinks, live entertainment, and shopping, we will keep your little ones occupied with lively activities led by Camp Rockit, and of course, our famous bouncy castles will be up all day!
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭?
- 𝑽𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑭𝒍𝒆𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒐 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚: From 11am - 7pm
- 𝑩𝑩𝑸 & 𝑷𝒐𝒑-𝒖𝒑 𝑩𝒂𝒓: 11am - 9pm
- 𝑲𝒊𝒅'𝒔 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒑𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒌𝒊𝒅'𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆: From day to night
- 𝑽𝒊𝒏𝒚𝒍 𝑫𝑱, 𝑲𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒔: From 2pm - 7pm
- 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝 & 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 - BBQ, sausage sizzle, cold cuts & cheese platter, picnic basket & drinks specials
Image Credit: Café Melba at Goodman Arts Centre
25 March, 11:00–21:00.
+65 6440 6068
90 Goodman Road Goodman Arts Centre, Block N #01-56, Singapore 439053