Why Baby massage?
Learning the art of infant massage is one of the most wonderful activities you can do with your baby. Infant massage has been developed since the 1970s and has worked wonders for many parents. Pediatricians, doctors and researchers have since found proven results on its benefits and are encouraging parents to massage their babies
So what Baby massage will bring to you?
Massage is a wonderful way to enhance the parent-child relationship and provide your baby with a pleasurable form of stimulation that benefits your baby's overall development. Research has shown that nurturing relationships in the first 3 years of a baby's life profoundly impact the brain's development.
- Promotes bonding (Increase in parent-infant relationship)
- Relaxation for parents and baby (stimulates the production of oxytoxin)
- Improves blood circulation
- Boosts immune system
- Relieves teething pains and colic
- Helps in digestion and ease constipation
- Increase in confidence and self-esteem (Babies will feel secured with constant touch and love)
- Helps in post-natal depression and relieves parent's stress
- If you are too busy you can engage us in the comfort of your home!
Call us now at +65 9234 1866 to enquire.
You can register online or contact us at 9234 1866.
- Students are recommended to bring their waterproof mats for hygiene purposes and to bring babies' favourite toys.
- Classes are subject to changes. Please check with our service staff for confirmation. Certain courses require a minimum number before commencement.
- Classes that fall on Public Holidays will be postponed to the following date.
- Please come 15mins before the class starts.
- 20 minutes - $60
- 1,5 hrs - Private (Home Visit) - $150
Location: Privat (Home Visit)
Image Credit: Inspire Mum & Baby
Mon–Tue 09:00–19:00, Wed 09:00–18:00, Thu 09:00–19:00, Fri 09:30–17:30, Sat 09:00–18:00, Sun 09:00–13:00.
20 minutes : 20 SGD
1,5 hrs Private (Home Visit): 150 SGD
+65 9234 1866