Satisfy your sweet tooth by making your own dessert in this exciting and delicious class by Bakebe.
Get a chance to create complex desserts like lava cheese tart and creme brulee with the help of a mobile application! All the tools and ingredients will be provided on-site making it a fun and stress-free experience. Children as young as 6 are welcome to join making it a great bonding moment for families!
- This activity is available daily
- Total Duration: 1.5-2.5 Hours
- 11:00 am - 10:00 pm, Monday-Friday
- 11:00 am - 1:00 pm and 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm, weekend and holidays (excluding festivals)
- First class: Starts at 11:00 am
- Last class: Starts at 7:30 pm
- Lava Cheese Tart: 2.5 hours
- Mini Fondant Eggs with Banana Flavoured Cupcakes: 2.5 hours
- Cookie Bakebe: 1.5 hours
- Classic Crème Brûlée: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- This activity is stroller and wheelchair friendly
- Only participants aged 6+ can join this activity
- Participants aged 6-11 must be accompanied by a paying adult aged 18+
- Children will be charged the same rate as adults
- Pregnant women and persons with disabilities are welcome to join this activity
- The activity is unable to accommodate any strict dietary requirements (e.g. allergies, gluten intolerance, vegetarian diets)
- Important: Nuts are used in the facility. Anyone with nut allergies should be cautious and only participate at their own risk
Image Credit: Klook
Lava Cheese Tart: 356 港元 (per person)
Mini Fondant Eggs with Banana Flavoured Cupcakes: 365 港元 (per person)
Cookie Bakebe: 234 港元 (per person)
Classic Crème Brûlée: 243 港元 (per person)
Shop 170, L1, Mira Place 2, 118-130 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- By MTR:
Take Tsuen Wan Line to Tsim Sha Tsui station, leave the station at Exit B1, and walk for 3 minutes until you reach the location.
- By bus:
Take No. 3X, 7, 13X, 208, 230X, 234P, A20, A21, N21, N281 bus and alight at Kimberley Road stop. Walk for 2 minutes until you reach the location.