Faust’s Summer Holiday Programmes for ages 3 to 16 are now open for registration!
From June 21st to August 27th, we have week-long courses in Summer Theatre/Drama, Creative Writing, Musical Theatre and various day-long specialised workshops spread over 10 weeks in various locations across Hong Kong. Join us for an action-packed summer experience full of drama, creativity and plenty of fun for all!
SUPER EARLY BIRD OFFER: Enjoy a 15% discount on registration fees if you register by April 30th
- Summer Theatre (Ages 3 to 15) - Boost your child’s confidence, communication and expressive skills through engaging drama and performance-based activities, acting exercises and lots of movement!
- Creative Writing (Ages 6 to 13) - Learn and practise new writing techniques to express yourself confidently on the page in a fun, nurturing environment.
- Musical Theatre (Ages 8 to 15) - Develop your skills in singing, dancing and acting and learn how to be a triple threat performer!
- Week 1 – June 21st to 25th
- Week 2 – June 28th to July 3rd (no workshop on July 1st due to public holiday)
- Week 3 – July 5th to 9th
- Week 4 – July 12th to 16th
- Week 5 – July 19th to 23rd
- Week 6 – July 26th to 30th
- Week 7 – August 2nd to 6th
- Week 8 – August 9th to 13th
- Week 9 – August 16th to 20th
- Week 10 – August 23rd to 27th
For all of our programmes, we always prepare new content and themes for each week since our members tend to register for multiple weeks or programmes. Wherever possible workshops are scheduled so that children are able to join both theatre and writing programmes each week for a complete full day learning experience.
Click here to view our Summer Holiday Programme schedule and locations.
- Hong Kong Island: Sheung Wan, Taikoo Shing
- Kowloon & New Territories: Ho Man Tin, Tseung Kwan O, Tai Wai
- Others: Mui Wo
Image Credit: Faust International Youth Theatre
Summer Theatre / Creative Writing / Musical Theatre:: 2980 港元 (per programme (2.5 hours x 5 days))
Summer Theatre in Tseung Kwan O: 2480 港元 (per programme (2 hours x 5 days))
+(852) 2547 9114
5/F, Nan Dao Commercial Building, 359 & 361 Queen's Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong