Let's learn while playing together!
During the limited period of children's exploration, the museum will launch a brand-new Play Workshop to explain basic mathematics and physics concepts to children through play!
What is the colorful cubes?
The colorful cubes are often used in classrooms for science textbooks. Children can learn mathematics concepts and create three-dimensional patterns by freely combining small squares, and make the learning process more interesting. This parent-child play workshop will make colorful spinning tops, integrating mathematics and theory into fun.
- Experiment| STEM| Parent-child activities
June play workshop details
- Suitable for toddlers from 3 to 5 years old
- also welcomes children aged 6-9
How to participate: Participate in groups of two (one child + adult).
Child participants must be accompanied by an adult to participate.
The above fees include:
- 30 minutes play workshop experience
- Cost of a set of activity materials (value: $90; can be taken away after the end of the play workshop)
- Limited museum experience during 60 minutes of children’s exploration (value: $200)
Registration deadline: three days before the start of the event
Image Credit: Hong Kong Children's Discovery Museum
Fee: 380 港元
1/F, China United Centre, 28 Marble Road, North Point, Hong Kong