Be creative and build super large props by yourself!
Guided by qualified teachers in Hong Kong, use large-scale open construction tools to stimulate children's interest in STEM subjects, and learn while playing!
The experience class is suitable for children aged 5-10 and does not need to be accompanied by an adult.
What is Rigamajig?
Rigamajig is a large construction prop that helps children develop and master the 21st century skills they need.
In addition, Rigamajig can help stimulate children's interest in STEM subjects, which is of great help to future development and learning.
The learning skills include:
- Creativity｜Social skills and self-confidence｜Question-solving skills｜Motor skills
Details of the June Play Workshop experience (the beginning of July has been added)
- Target: Children aged 5-10
- Number of students in each class : 3 people in a group, with a maximum of 6 people in each class
- Tutor/child ratio: 1 to 3
- Cost: $350, including participation in a 1-hour Rigamajig children’s play and learning experience workshop and two museum tickets (for one child and adult) during the children’s exploration period.
- Language: Cantonese + English
Registration deadline: three days before the event date.
!!Please note that children must wear masks at all times and are subject to special measures for the latest new coronavirus disease in the museum. Before and after the start of the play workshop, the venue and props will be thoroughly cleaned.
Image Credit: Hong Kong Children’s Discovery Museum
Fee: 350 港元
1/F, China United Centre, 28 Marble Road, North Point, Hong Kong