Dubai Ice Rink is one of the key leisure attractions at The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination
Find refuge from Dubai’s harrowing heat and take on an exhilarating experience gliding across the icy surface of Dubai Ice Rink. With an open date ticket, get to skate on the city’s biggest ice skating rink whenever you desire and feel like a professional figure skater drifting around the Olympic-sized rink. Show off your slick skating moves and choose from 6 exciting skating sessions such as the Public, Disco, Family DJ, Snowfall, IceBykes, and Freestyle Sessions! Have a safe and fun place to cool down in the middle of the Emirati desert as you skate through the ice!
Escape the heat of the city and find refuge inside the Dubai Ice Rink - perfect for families and group of friends.
Set off to an exhilarating ice skating experience on the biggest ice rink in Dubai with 6 sessions to choose from.
Enjoy a 90-minute skating adventure gliding across the icy surface of Olympic-sized rink.
General Health & Safety Measures:
- Temperature checks are required prior to entry
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory
- Sanitize your hands using the sanitizers provided
- Buying tickets online is required
- Keep a social distance of 2 metres apart
- Contactless payments are required
- Families are allowed to sit together (a maximum of 4 people)
- Please stand on the sticker placed on the ground when queuing
- Age limits stated by authorities will be applied, our staff may need to verify the age by seeing your Emirates ID card
- Compliance with the stated safety measures is required in all areas within the site (legally required)
- Please follow the supervisor instructions at all times
- Precautionary Measures:
- 30% of the full capacity only will be admitted to the site
- Rigorous & regular sanitization and clearing routines at all touchpoints (including all touchable surfaces & items)
- Touchless Hand sanitizers are available
- Skating shoes, helmets & slating aids are sanitized after each use
- Rink ice is cleaned after each session (Zamboni cleaning)
- Staff will be wearing masks & gloves at all times.
- Staff are subjected to regular temperature check
- Staff maintain a high level of personal hygiene
- All used cleaning & sanitization materials are approved by Dubai Municipality
- The above precautions will be changed in cases of any new requirements from relevant authorities
Image Credit: klook
Mon–Thu 10:00–22:00, Fri–Sat 09:00–23:00, Sun 10:00–22:00.
General Admission: 81 AED (instead of AED95)
The Dubai Mall, Emaar Doha St Downtown Dubai