In this virtual course:
- You will cultivate safe, open, supportive, and meaningful communities.
- You will learn how to apply the meridians theory, yoga philosophy, and yin yoga poses to compose meaningful classes.
- You will gain new knowledge and add to your class sequence including dynamic transitions, yoga nidra, and storytelling.
- You will have a chance to practice teach with each other and receive feedback from Annie and your peers.
- You will learn how to integrate and formulate your own teaching philosophy.
- You will have homework assignment, which will be explained to you on Day 1.
You will receive a PDF manual and additional links to support your learning.
Upon completion of the homework assignment, you will receive an electronic certificate accredited by Yoga Alliance
Dates: July 24-26 and July 31-Aug 2
Cost: AED 4300
To join level 2 you need to have had a certain amount of yin yoga training & experience that will be reviewed&approved by Annie
Image Credit: inner seed
Cost: 4300 AED
+971 50 419 9195