Few can fail to be inspired by watching an accomplished gymnast flip, twist, tumble and somersault through their routine.
Whether or not your child aspires to these heights – or whatever their ability – this camp will teach them physical literacy: a combination of fundamental movement patterns and foundational gymnastics and general sports skills.
Super Gymnastics provides a robust footing to explore and enjoy different sports and physical activities, promoting an active and healthy future.
By Age Group:
- (Ages 5 - 6) provides a fun-filled environment for children to pick up gymnastics fundamentals and explore their physical prowess, in a safe and positive environment. Campers in the Kinder program work towards progressing through Australian Gymnastics Lvl 1-2 skills! For this group, the week consists of a mix between structured lessons, play and free exploration time.
- (Ages 7 - 8 & 9 - 12) provides a healthy mix of fun and challenges as campers work through Australian Gymnastics Lvl 1-4 skills. Children of all abilities are welcome to join the Junior Camp programme and, in addition to fundamentals, will leave having learned some cool acro-partnering skills and flips!
- Improved foundational gymnastics skills
- Experiencing Floor, Bars, Beam, Vaults & Trampolines
- Increased physical control, flexibility and strength
- Teamwork and Social skills
- Overcoming setbacks with positive guidance
- Live performance and performing under pressure
Image Credit: Camp Asia
20 June - 24 June, time: 09:00-15:00
27 June - 1 July, time: 09:00-15:00
4 July - 8 July, time: 09:00-15:00
12 July - 15 July, time: 09:00-15:00
18 July - 22 July, time: 09:00-15:00
25 July - 29 July, time: 09:00-15:00.
+ 65 6593 3691
60 Anson Road #18-04 Mapletree Anson, Singapore 079914
How to get there?
MRT: 1 Woodleigh Lane (5 Min Walk)
Buses: #13, #107, #155, #853, #135