Workshop participants acquire coding skills through interactive project-based learning with instructor-led teaching and support.
Register for the workshop here. Special promotions with Less 30% Discount Code ICCPROMO. Hurry limited places!
New to Coding? Come join us and pick up a new skill.
Our coding workshops are suitable for children aged 8-16 who are interested to learn computing in a creative environment. It will draw upon their creativity and imagination while learning new programming concepts which are applied to the projects they develop.
Workshops are ongoing on a weekly basis and participants will advance their coding skills and computational thinking with continuous learning. Contact us for term discounts when registration is made for 3 months.
Choose from our wide range of coding workshops which are run concurrently and advance through the levels of difficulty.
S01 Scratch Coding
- Create your own interactive scratch game!
- Learn the basics of Scratch coding
- Learn about programming logic, events, and block chains
- Create sprites and characters that will move and change
B01 Microbit with MakeCode
- Introduction to BBC Micro:bit
- Coding on Microsoft MakeCode
- LED Display, Inputs and Outputs
- Built-in Sensors, Compass and Accelerometer
M01 Minecraft Mod Design
- Create a fireball shooting axe and repulsion shield!
- Learn Java Programming
- Learn about variables, functions, and conditional statements
- Create a custom designed axe, mob arena, and shield
R01 Roblox Obby Design
- Create your own Obby!
- Learn Lua Programming
- Use Functions, Commands, and Variables
- Create dangerous jumps, a kill block, and checkpoint block
- Create your own mobile game!
- Learn about variables, functions, classes, and conditional statements
- Create enemies, power ups, menus, and a player character
P01 Python Game Design
- Create a survival game!
- Learn Python Programming
- Learn about Coordinates, Variables, Variable Types, and Classes
- Customize your Player and Enemy
W01 Web Design
- Create and design your own website!
- Learn HTML and CSS Programming
- Learn about containers, links, nav bars, and CSS styling
- Create web pages, hyperlinks, text pages, and embedded videos
ICanCode Coding Workshop: 250 SGD
+65 9836 8206
1 Fusionopolis Way B1-06/07/08, Singapore 138632