Launched in October 2011, the Healing Garden showcases over 400 varieties of plants used medicinally.
It is laid out thematically relating to component parts of the body such as head, respiratory and reproductive systems. Spread over 2.5 hectares, this garden is designed as a tranquil retreat with medical plants traditionally used in Southeast Asia as the main focus.
Please note that the Healing Garden is closed every Tuesday, and opened 5am - 7.30pm daily. Admission is free.
Registration is required 15 minutes before the tour at the Visitor Centre, Nassim Gate. Two sessions are available (9am & 10am). Mandarin tours are only available at 10am, where English tours are available for all slots.
This tour repeats every First Saturday of the Month.
Limited slots available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Social distancing requirements apply.
Image Credit: National Parks
+65 6471 7138
+65 6471 7361
+65 6471 9937
1 Cluny Road, Singapore 259569
How to get there?
By bus alighting at Napier/Holland Road (Tanglin Gate)
- SBS Transit 7, 105, 123, 174,174e
- SMRT 75, 77, 106, NR8
- Nearest MRT Station : Orchard MRT (North-South Line) and a 5-min bus ride to Tanglin Gate
By bus alighting at Bukit Timah/Dunearn Road (Bukit Timah Gate or Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden)
- SBS Transit 48, 66, 151, 153, 154, 156, 170
- SMRT 67, 171
- Nearest MRT Station : Botanic Gardens MRT Station (Circle Line & Downtown Line)
There are taxi drop-off/pick-up points at the following major entrances:
- Botany Centre, Tanglin Gate (via junction of Holland/Napier Road)