Singapore Botanic Gardens show all the luxury, richness and diversity of flora of the Singapore.
Situated just five minutes away from Orchard Road, Singapore Botanic Gardens is a lush sanctuary in the heart of the city.
The Gardens have been developed along a 3-Core Concept. The three cores are Tanglin which is the heritage core retaining the old favourites and charms of the historic Gardens; Central is the tourist belt of the Gardens; and Bukit Timah is educational and discovery zone.
Each Core presents an exciting array of attractions. Take your time to stroll around the Gardens and enjoy the wonderful sights, sounds and wonders the luscious greenery offers.
Healing Garden Tour @ Singapore Botanic Gardens
07 August, 09:00–10:00.
Rain Forest Tour
14 August, 09:00–16:00.
Learning Forest Tour
14 August, 09:00–10:00
+65 6471 7138
+65 6471 7361
+65 6471 9937
1 Cluny Road, Singapore 259569
How to get there?
By bus alighting at Napier/Holland Road (Tanglin Gate)
- SBS Transit 7, 105, 123, 174,174e
- SMRT 75, 77, 106, NR8
- Nearest MRT Station : Orchard MRT (North-South Line) and a 5-min bus ride to Tanglin Gate
By bus alighting at Bukit Timah/Dunearn Road (Bukit Timah Gate or Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden)
- SBS Transit 48, 66, 151, 153, 154, 156, 170
- SMRT 67, 171
- Nearest MRT Station : Botanic Gardens MRT Station (Circle Line & Downtown Line)
There are taxi drop-off/pick-up points at the following major entrances:
- Botany Centre, Tanglin Gate (via junction of Holland/Napier Road)